Monday, February 9, 2015

Maui to the Big Island

This day our last on Maui so we slept in and then started to pack. After we were all packed I took some pictures of the beautiful garden and we headed on our way. We walked around Kihei and I found the juice shop I wanted to try, Wow Wow Lemonade. It was amazing and I got my aloha mason jar! We headed back to the Ho’okipa Beach Park overlook to see some of the huge waves and the surfers doing their thing. It’s amazing to watch!


{airbnb's host garden, beautiful}
{Wow Wow Lemonade} 
{Ho'okipa Beach Park}
After that we made our way to the airport. What was fun about island hopping is that when you are taking off and landing you can see the whales from the plane! It’s pretty cool!

We landed and had a hellish ordeal getting our rental car (part of it was my fault) but waiting over an hour at Dollar Rentals for our car was absurd! And there were only 4-5 people in front of us!


{hotel room view}
We finally made it to our hotel to check in but we were too late to see the sunset. So we just grabbed some food from the bar and relaxed for the evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...