Monday, October 20, 2014

Dear United, Flyer - Frustrated

So my friends at United Airlines have changed our flights to Hawaii once again...for the 6th time!!! The first few times I think was just 5 mins here 10 mins there but then they changed our flight and it only left us with a 30 minute layover in LA - I wasn't happy with that. So I had them change our flight from Houston to LA to the night before our flight leaves LA to Maui. I was actually sort of excited about this one night stop in LA because now I could try the world famous In-N-Out Burger (they don't have one in Houston yet). Our original flight was supposed to land around 7pm, perfect time for dinner, but now with 2 additional time changes we're now landing at 8pm! Y'all that is SO late for me to eat...looks like I'll be having 2 dinners that night.

When I logged into my account on Friday I was shocked to see all of our flights were red and had a time change. Luckily, they didn't try to move our seats around this time (yeah, they did that too - putting me in Economy when I had paid for Economy Plus but leaving my husband in Plus). I have had to stay on top of these flights like you wouldn't believe!


{Source}
Have you ever been frusterated with an airline? Why?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...